F ó r u m Y a o i P r o j e c t B r

F ó r u m Y a o i P r o j e c t B r


Você não está conectado. Conecte-se ou registre-se

Teste (inglês) Que tipo de estereótipo yaoi você é?

Ir em baixo  Mensagem [Página 1 de 1]

Clique aqui para fazer o teste

meu resultado:

Devoted Dom

Your kind is fairly common. Most likely you are the older or more experienced one in your relationship(s). Or, maybe you are your uke's superior in some way (as in at work or school). This makes your relationship bittersweet. While you may love your uke very much (and you and he have a rather steamy sex life), you find it hard to express your affections due to one obstacle or another. Maybe you aren't allowed to be together (no dating in the work place, for example), maybe you've been burned in the past and are hesitant to admit to anyone (including yourself) that you feel that way, or maybe your uke insists that there's no emotion in the relationship (in other words: he views you as fuck buddies). Even though it only seems like your relationships are meant to end in disaster, you would still risk more than you should for the one you love.


Likeliness of being uke: 5%
Likeliness of being seme: 95%
Some fellow Devoted Doms: Iason (Ai no Kusabi), Yuki (Gravitation), Honma (Boku no Sexual Harassment), Seishirou (Tokyo Babylon)

Etto... Acho que não tem muito a ver comigo. Eu sou mais tipo Uke do que Seme '-'

Ver perfil do usuário http://mundinho-secreto.blogspot.com
uahuahsuahusa xD olha só o meu resultado


Well arent you just cuuuuuute? Even so, you aren't innocent. Though, youd like people to believe you to be. You also tend to look much younger than you really are. This'll come in handy once you get older, but can sometimes be a real pain when youre in your late teens/early twenties and are constantly carded. Anyway, you are the most uke of all the uke. For now, at least. Once you get the hang of things, you have the potential of becoming anywhere from a Bashful Bottom to a Protean Player! ^_~

Ver perfil do usuário http://kawaicandy.blogspot.com




Spoiler:
Aberrant Androgyne

You're beautiful. Maybe too beautiful. But, this group of stereotypes also seems to always have some sort of amazing ability. So, you're all that and talent, too, huh? Such a deadly package wrapped in such pretty paper People often underestimate you when they first see you. Big mistake. You have a lot of power packed away inside that fae-like body of yours. Those who are your allies are blessed, those who are your enemies are...well...screwed (and not in the good sense).

Likeliness of being seme: 20%
Likeliness of being uke: 80%
Some fellow Aberrant Androgyne: Nuriko and Hotohori (Fushigi Yuugi), Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin), Rosiel (Angel Sanctuary)

o que me falta é a belesa, definitivamente... e eu não tenho culpa de ter uma personalidade TÃO uke como tenho, é assim que nasci T^T...mas no mais, principalmente a parte dos aliados e inimigos... bem... não seja meu inimigo, sério!! pale

Ver perfil do usuário http://boku-tachiwaotaku.blogspot.com.br/
etto...
eu sempre faço esses testes umas 2x pq eu sempre fico entre 2 escolhas aiai.. ok ok confesso sou confuuuuso mesmo @.@
O meu primeiro deu esse >_<
Spoiler:

Uber Uke

Well arent you just cuuuuuute? Even so, you aren't innocent. Though, youd like people to believe you to be. You also tend to look much younger than you really are. This'll come in handy once you get older, but can sometimes be a real pain when youre in your late teens/early twenties and are constantly carded. Anyway, you are the most uke of all the uke. For now, at least. Once you get the hang of things, you have the potential of becoming anywhere from a Bashful Bottom to a Protean Player! ^_~


Likeliness of being seme: 1%
Likeliness of being uke: 99%
Some fellow Uber Uke: Omi (Weiss Kreuz), Shuuichi (Gravitation), Goku (Saiyuki), Miki (Shoujo Kakumei Utena)

..ai mudei 2 coisinhas q n sabia qual escolher.. deu esse outro o_o
Spoiler:

Stubborn Sub

You're only fooling yourself. And you're doing a pretty poor job of that, as is. The sooner you give in, the better things will be. Stop fighting your desires. Just admit that you like guys, and/or that you like being uke. If you really didn't, then why would you let the hot seme guys paw all over you all the time? Really....

Likeliness of being seme: 1%
Likeliness of being uke: 99%
Some fellow Stubborn Subs: Riki (Ai no Kusabi), Saionji (Shoujo Kakumei Utena), Mochizuki (Boku no Sexual Harassment), Kamui (X/1999)

..mas, sabe q eu acho que isso até faz sentido, ja q nem sempre sou igual com as pessoas q conheço e as q nao conheço mto.. enfim >_<

nhyaaah mas de qquer forma gostei da ideia do teste mais uma vez! ^^ sempre faço qndo vejo desses rs mesmo sendo parecidos x3

jaa ne!
;3

Ver perfil do usuário
Koi-kun, não importa qual seja a sua resposata continua sendo 1% de chance de ser seme e 99% de ser uke. que coincidencia não?

ah! Koi-kun, não deu pra ir no msn esse fim de semana pois a net tava meio falha, mas no feriadão vou tentar dar uma passada^^ (ps: procure pelo mangá baseado no gema homonimo AkaAka ~Akaya Akashiya Ayakashi No~ não é yaoi, mas que tem uma atmosfera totalmente propenssa isso tem. me pergunto quem o Yue vai comer, se vai ser o Tsubaki ou o Akiyoshi) -quando disse comer, é no sentido literal, o Yue tera que descobrir qual dos dois é sua pessoa destinada e devora-lo... mas éclaro que muita coisa vai rolar, uma briga de Amigo ou Comida. whaaa~♥ eu quero esse jogo para PC!!! *ignora o ataque de agora, tá?^///^"*-
cap.1 em ingles de AkaAka

Ver perfil do usuário http://boku-tachiwaotaku.blogspot.com.br/
nhyaaaaaaaa pois eeeh nem me fale! kse todos os testes q eu faço sai alguma coisa assim >_<
huAYihasiae mas o engraçado é q eu nunca desisto de faze-los (vai q um dia sai diferente ne?..rs) deve ser teimosia da minha parte! errr.. mas nem sei tb q outro resultado poderia aparecer dps de tantos.. u_u enfim..
entra no msn sim pra gente conversar! ^^ vc tinha q conseguir solucionar o probleminha ai da net ein xD
ah! eu li o cap.1 do mangá q vc falooou! e ja to adorando! nyaaaaaaaahhh! aaaaaamo personagens com orelhinhas "kitsune/neko/inu"mimi(s) seja la o q for rs fica mto bonitinhoooo! *pego minhas nekomimi*(me faz ficar com vontade de escolher um personagem pra cosplay.. rs) arigatou gozaimasu tohru-kun!*curvando-se*
eh.. entao, a gente se fala! x3
jaa ne!
kissus

Ver perfil do usuário
Seu resultado


Uke Uber

Bem Arent você só cuuuuuute? Mesmo assim, você não é inocente. Porém, que você gostaria que as pessoas acreditam que você seja. Você também tendem a olhar muito mais jovem do que você realmente é. Isso vai vir a calhar quando você ficar mais velho, mas às vezes pode ser uma dor real quando você está no seu final de adolescência / início de vinte anos e estão constantemente cardados. De qualquer forma, você é o mais uke de tudo o uke. Por enquanto, pelo menos. Uma vez que você pegar o jeito das coisas, você tem o potencial de tornar-se em qualquer lugar de um fundo Bashful a um leitor de Metamorfose! ^ _ ~ Probabilidade de ser seme: 1% Probabilidade de ser uke: 99% Alguns Uke Uber companheiro: Omi (Weiss Kreuz), Shuichi (Gravitation), Goku (Saiyuki), Miki (Shoujo Kakumei Utena)

Ver perfil do usuário
Fiz esse quiz e deu este resultado:


What Yaoi Stereotype Are You
Created by yohjidapimp

1181 other people got this result! That's
Your Result


Uber Uke

Well arent you just cuuuuuute? Even so, you aren't innocent. Though, youd like people to believe you to be. You also tend to look much younger than you really are. This'll come in handy once you get older, but can sometimes be a real pain when youre in your late teens/early twenties and are constantly carded. Anyway, you are the most uke of all the uke. For now, at least. Once you get the hang of things, you have the potential of becoming anywhere from a Bashful Bottom to a Protean Player! ^_~


Likeliness of being seme: 1%
Likeliness of being uke: 99%
Some fellow Uber Uke: Omi (Weiss Kreuz), Shuuichi (Gravitation), Goku (Saiyuki), Miki (Shoujo Kakumei Utena)

Pra ser sincero acho que combinou comigo, mas farei esse quiz novamente assim que puder pra ver se da outros resultados XD

Ver perfil do usuário


Switching Stoic

You're usually the kind who is the leader in whatever you do. Even so, socializing isn't your forte. You'd much rather be alone somewhere reading a book or working on something quietly. People just tend to be unnecessary distractions, and you could more than do without them. At least, that's what you'd like people to believe In truth you are actually rather scared. Though, not even heavy torture would get you to admit it. You just don't know how to deal with people, because you've never really had much experience. It's because of this that it usually takes an outgoing, experienced person to knock down some of your walls. They are everything you aren't; friendly, popular, and self-assured. And, after all, opposites attract. Relationships with other Switching Stoics tend to fizzle out rather quickly because neither of you know what to do about how you feel. You need someone to help you understand these strange emotions called love and desire, and to let you know it's ok to express them. As a result, you usually end up uke. Well, at least to start out. Maybe after you get a handle on how things are done you will switch your role. Hence the title.

Likeliness of being seme: 40%
Likeliness of being uke: 60%
Some fellow Switching Stoics: Ran (Weiss Kreuz), Sanzo (Saiyuki), Heero (Gundam Wing), Hisoka (Yami no Matsuei)


-

achei que seria mais seme que uke.. haha ^^''

Ver perfil do usuário

Conteúdo patrocinado


Voltar ao Topo  Mensagem [Página 1 de 1]

Permissão deste fórum:
Você não pode responder aos tópicos neste fórum